Environmental Business Products (EBP) is Europe’s longest established and largest collector and remanufacturer of inkjet cartridges. Since it was established in 1992, the company has been at the forefront of the European cartridge remanufacturing industry and is recognised as one the foremost technical innovators in the industry. We specialise in the supply of high quality private-label cartridges for leading UK and European high street, mail order and web-based channels as well as major office supplies’ resellers. The independent trade magazine, ‘The Recycler’, named EBP as the number one recycler of inkjet cartridges in the world!
The factory, collections processing centre, distribution centre and head office are based in Park Royal, North West London. The group’s sales currently exceed £30 million and we employ some 200 staff with operations covering the UK, France, Germany, Holland, Portugal and Spain.
- Awarded the Remanufacturer of the Year 2012 for the Helpful Printer Driver® solution (The Recycler, December 2012)
- Presented in 2004 with the Queen’s Award for Enterprise for outstanding achievement in the category of international trade, in recognition of our success in building a significant European customer base
- Listed in both the Sunday Times / Virgin Atlantic Tech Track 100 and Fast Track 100, recognising the top 100 fastest growing privately-owned technical companies in the UK and the top 100 fastest growing privately-owned companies in the UK overall
- Awarded the Sunday Times / Virgin Atlantic award for innovation
- Awarded the Mayor’s Green Procurement Code Awards 2006 for areas including the purchase and use of environmentally friendly goods and the recycling and disposal of waste in an environmentally friendly manner.
- Finalists at The Green Business Awards in the category of “Eco Friendly Product” 2010
- Highly Commended at the National Recycling Awards in the category of “Materials Recycler of the Year” 2011
- Finalists at The Park Royal Partnership Awards in the category of “Green Business Of The Year” 2011
- Achieved Best Company’s “One To Watch” accreditation 2011